Business Model Elements
kerajaan di indonesia cerita horor gosip terbaru berita terbaru windows gadget toko game pola hidup sehat tiket kereta toko bagus berita bola terkini anton nb Aneka Kreasi Resep Masakan Indonesia resep masakan menghilangkan jerawat villa di puncak recepten berita selebritis terkini game online hp dijual windows gadget jual console voucher online
From here we will take you to discussions of the 9 building blocks of a business model. For a more general discussion of Open Access, Business models and the market for OA journals see a general article on the subject.
- core capabilities: The capabilities and competencies necessary to execute a company's business model.
- partner network: The business alliances which complement other aspects of the business model.
- value configuration: The rationale which makes a business mutually beneficial for a business and its customers.
- value proposition: The products and services a business offers.
- target customer: The target audience for a business' products and services.
- distribution channel: The means by which a company delivers products and services to customers. This includes the company's marketing and distribution strategy.
- customer relationship: The links a company establishes between itself and its different customer segments. The process of managing customer relationships is referred to as customer relationship management.
- cost structure: The monetary consequences of the means employed in the business model.
- revenue: The way a company makes money through a variety of revenue flows. A company's income.