The RAMHHE conference 2016 was held 10th October 2016 at the University of Nottingham. The objective of the RAMHHE conference 2016 was to promote an inclusive day, where people can express their views and perceptions of mental health through collective dialogue. Some of the key issues engaged in discussion during the conference were:
- Why do higher education students experience mental ill-health?
- How can we create an awareness of mental ill-health among higher education students?
- What strategies can we put in place to better support mental health among higher education students?
- How can we promote peer to peer support for mental health among higher education students?
- How can we provide a space for higher education students to express their views and perceptions of mental health?
Information from the conference provided an interdisciplinary insight into how to raise awareness of mental health in higher education.